Day to day:
- Gathering business and functional data requirements
- Be a true partner for product owners and other stakeholders
- Create solution designs and data models, with your team and in alignment with architectural guidelines
- Create technical designs and ensure solutions are built according to the designs and guidelines.
- As a team player help out where needed to get the job done
- Knowledgeable in all scrum ceremonies, such as demo, retro and planning sessions
- Create User Stories in close alignment with team and stakeholders
- Embedding IT requirements, security, compliance and non-functional requirements and taking into account architecture landscape and target state.
- Be involved in System Test and UAT, check whether built solution fulfills acceptance criteria from a technical perspective
- Organize test activities/ events and follow-up on findings, following the policy regarding testing
- Ensures that deliveries by the team is supported with proper documentation
- Understand data engineering and is experienced in CD/CI automated pipelines and monitoring AI services. He/She has
- Exposure and hands on experience with Azure : AI service, Machine learning, Cognitive Search, Open AI
- Experience with Azure, Databricks, Python, CI/CD, MLOps, Automation.
- Experience with smoothly processing large documents
- Speaks/writes English fluently.
- Is familiar with concepts of big data processing and has practical experience.
Nice to have:
- Is passionate about data and data processing
- Understand/knows relevant business processes related with Banking and Risk/Modeling or can learn them quickly.
- Has experience in talking to business users to gather data requirements, understand their issues. Can ask 5 x why.
- Can switch from details to the bigger picture and back. Can always look at requirements/wishes as part of the bigger picture.
- Can explain requirements to developers (via User stories).
- Can work in an environment where a day never will be as planned. Is flexible in these situations, but also able to push back where needed.
- Can facilitate workshops with business to define process, requirements, and impact on current way of working.
- Can set priorities or challenge priorities.
- Has a can-do mentality, (no 9-5 mentality)
Company's wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. The teams four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle Maintain balance between work and life priorities
- These are the things that matter to the members and the wellbeing of the members matter.
Interested? Then we would like to speak to you, forward your CV with a cover letter by hitting the APPLY button. For questions about the vacancy, Angie Hollink can be reached at +31(0)6267440024 | firstname.lastname@example.org