Language Required: English Only
"Data Platform team: Azure DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with at least 3 years of experience working with Azure Cloud Data Platforms as part of Agile teams (Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework). As part of your responsibilities, you will be developing Infrastructure as Code on Azure, maintaining the Enterprise Data Lake, and helping customers (business & development teams) onboard.
Platform engineering and Azure Security and networking are your key focus areas.
You should have a growth mindset (self-learner, ready to pick up new Azure services when required) but already have a good understanding of the focus areas.
You are willing to develop new solutions and operate the Data Platform on a rotational basis (yes, every sprint we have an Operator of the Sprint!).
Besides your core team, you are free to join Chapter and Guild sessions and actively engage with other teams on complex technical and organizational subjects. The teams provide Data Platform services to end-user teams, supporting roles such as Data Engineers, Data Stewards, Data Analysts, and Data Citizens. It is your responsibility that those colleagues can continue their work uninterrupted. The solutions created need to be usable, resilient, scalable, and secure, and you think customer first.
• Good understanding of scripting languages (PowerShell, bash)
• Good understanding of YAML pipelines
• Good understanding of Azure DevOps (Git, Boards)
• Good understanding of IaC (ARM/Bicep)
• Good problem-solving skills
You should be familiar with things like
• Azure Data Lake Storage
• Azure Active Directory & RBAC
• Building and Consuming APIs (Azure Functions, App Services)
• Azure Networking
What we offer:
• State-of-the-art solutions for you to work on.
• Close contact with Microsoft experts about roadmap, features, services, and support.
• The team designs, develops, manages, and operates their own platform.
• Our teams are dedicated to providing excellent technical performance. Help us achieve even higher availability and performance for hundreds of consuming developer teams.
• The team provides an environment where you can experiment, prototype, develop, and automate.
• High degree of independence as a team.
• Many valuable resources for you to develop your skills. Think of a dedicated Microsoft learning platform.
Who we are:
The bank's Enterprise Data Lake platform is being implemented by teams for Data Producers, Data Consumers, Data Governance, Data Platform Storage, Service and support. By this, we enable business teams and applications across the bank to work with data.
Then we would like to receive your updated CV with your extensive cover letter by hitting the APPLY button. Do you have specific questions about this role? Please reach out to Angie Hollink via firstname.lastname@example.org
Infrastructure as a code
Data Lake Storage