"Business Analyst – Tribe Credit Analytics, Portfolio Areas (ITIL Incident, Change, Configuration & Relationship Management)
Due to organizational changes within Rabobank, the roles and responsibilities within the teams have changed. Essential ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) activities previously catered for by dedicated DevOps personnel are now part of team RUN responsibilities. Whilst team members are not expected to be ITIL experts, the core functionalities relating to IT service and asset management are now considered core competencies of the team.
We strive initially for each team member within the Portfolio Areas to be proficient in the core capabilities of Rabobanks’ ITIL application, Service Manager 9 (SM9). Specific focus on Incident, Change, Configuration, and Relationship Management is our key requirement.
Therefore we are currently looking for a Business Analyst to analyse the current level of awareness within the teams. When the As-Is state is established the To-Be state should be formalized and a clear process put in place to best facilitate & expand knowledge awareness. The Business Analyst will work closely with the teams and SM9 experts within the Tribe to ensure a clear process is defined that caters to all levels of expertise within the teams. This will be a continuous improvement Agile exercise resulting in a defined, fit-for-purpose process for the teams to ensure the continuity of Production environments.
After successful adoption within the Portfolio Areas, we will implement the approach within other teams of the Tribe.
• 5 years or more working experience as a Process orientated Business Analyst
• Experience with IT and architecture in large change programs and complex environments
• Experience working with distributed teams including offshore (India) and nearshore (Romania/Hungry)
Behavioral Skills and Personal Qualities
• Good stakeholder management skills
• Proactive attitude
• Result driven
• Customer focus
• Analytical skills and critical thinking
• Attention to detail
• Methodical approach to work
• Good communication skills (English)
• Good knowledge-sharing and coaching skills
• Knowledge of and experience with process models including a documentation (required)
• Knowledge and experience of Business Analysis methods and best practices (required)
• Agile certification PSM/PSPO/equivalent (required)
• ITIL Foundation in Service Management certification (required)
• Knowledge of SM9 (preferred)"