Redefining Business Lending services for the digital era and being part of the largest Tribe within the bank, Tribe Business Lending. The bank serves 7.1 million clients globally and owns more than 40% of the corporate lending market in the Netherlands. In this landscape, the Area Services Journeys is responsible for all service processes on business lending products. You can help us with providing the best services to our customers by joining one of our DevOps squads as a Business Analyst.
Making a difference
As a Business Analyst, you are the link between business and IT. You will gather, analyze, and document the business requirements for processes that are carried out after sales and relate to providing services such as changing, managing, or terminating the agreement. You translate these requirements into workable solutions for a DevOps team. This position has a focus on service processes for special asset management. As Business
Analyst in one of the teams you:
• will gather, analyze, and document the different requirements;
• support the product owner in the business development;
• translate business epics to features;
• align with different stakeholders in for example workshops and design sprints;
• support your squad with the realization of the applications;
• are, together with your squad, responsible for creating, continuously improving, and managing different applications;
• help your team improve in the DevOps way of working, taking ownership of the team and sharing your knowledge.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Within the tribe, business and IT work together to build the best solutions for our clients. You will start in one of the eleven squads within the area Services Journey and your squad consists of about 7 to 9 different colleagues in a variety of roles.
Within Business Lending we value integrity, customer focus, improvement, and embracing a change mindset and openness. In addition, it is important that you are a team player and recognize yourself in the checklist below:
• Bachelor or Masters degree;
• 5 years or more working experience as a Business Analyst;
• Experience in the financial sector and lending in particular;
• Experience in managing a complex stakeholder environment
• Fluent in Dutch is a ‘must’ and fluent in English
• Knowledge of and experience in Business Analysis methods and best practices;
• Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, LESS, and DevOps;
• Knowledge of and experience with applications in a complex Pega or Java architectural chain is a plus.