The Calypso DevOps Engineer will be expected to:
Develop (complex) new functionality and coordinate its implementation in the Calypso Production environment.
Functionally and technically support the Calypso application (24x7) on a rotational basis. Automate deployment, functional/technical/performance testing, system health checks, regression testing, and anything else that is still done manually.
Work in close collaboration with the Product Owner and DevOps teams to understand Requirements. Maintain existing Automated Test Solutions.
Work with the existing development team to improve working practices and release processes. Provide a level of support in line with the SLAs in place
Book calls and resolutions in the incident management support tool
Liaise with other support teams and departments to provide solutions to problems
Monitor systems and carry out housekeeping tasks as required
Participate in overnight support rotation. Participate in occasional on-site and off-site (remote) support, public holidays, and weekend work.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Calypso Version 13+ or higher;
- Working experience with object-oriented programming (Java)
- Financial Products such as Foreign Exchange, Money Markets, and Derivatives;
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL, Linux & scripting
- Hands-on knowledge of Continuous Delivery tools such as Git, Jenkins, Maven, and ANT (Microsoft Azure would be a plus)
- Experience with automated tools such as Fitness, Selenium, or similar
- Trade Processing, Confirmations, Settlements, Payments and Accounting;
- File Transfer Protocols and Middleware Architecture;
- Agile Scrum and DevOps methodologies.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Strong ability to work independently in a Techno Functional environment;
- Very good Analytical Skills and problem-solving ability;
- Must be a fast learner, self-motivated, team player, and collaborator;
- Good communication skills, pro-active and open attitude;
Are you a good match for the specified criteria and prepared to take a stimulating leap in your professional journey? Then we would like to speak to you! Forward your CV with a cover letter by hitting the APPLY button. For questions about the vacancy, Angie Hollink can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.