- Location: Utrecht
- Type: (Hybrid)
- Hours Per week: 36 Hours
- Self-employment is possible.
- Intended Period: ASAP
For one of our clients in Utrecht, we are looking for a FEC Change Manager for the FEC Process, Change, and Implementation department within FEC Operations. The assignment lasts 12 months. Depending on which goals have been achieved, there is a chance of extension.
This bank is a cooperative bank with more than 8.5 million customers. With large and small initiatives, the bank wants to make the world a little better. In this way, they support local businesses and charitable organizations and contribute to prosperity and well-being in the area.
Within FEC Change & Support, the team is currently setting up the FEC Process Change & Implementation team. Activities are currently focused on setting up the changes of the team to work uniformly and establish work instructions. The aim is to provide the change team with a standard working method that is followed by everyone.
We are looking for an experienced BLACKBELT who, based on broad work experience as a Change Manager and specific experience with the implementation of the change initiatives, within FEC Ops, sets up uniform working and draws up and implements work instructions.
In addition, the Blackbelt brings knowledge and experience in LEAN, Scrum/Agile.
- The successful implementation of all planned and occurring changes from the uniform way of working, the establishment of work instructions, and standard working methods, including in the field of operational management;
- Coaching the employees/teams at the FEC Ops locations to operationally manage and develop the lean maturity of FEC Ops from 1.5 to 2.5. The goal of coaching is to train and educate the team leads and managers in operational management and performance dialogue. On average, there are 25 Team Leads and 5 Managers. The goals are achieved when the Team Leads and Managers can carry this out independently and without coaching;
- Encouraging employees to adopt the LEAN method (Kaizen methodology) towards a culture of continuous improvement by creating improvement initiatives. The assignment is achieved when the Team Leads can teach the employees to identify problems from data and, after a root cause analysis, to design the improvements and then implement and secure them. The result is a backlog containing all improvement initiatives that are provided with a business case.
- PRE: A completed master's degree;
- MUST: At least 5 years of experience as a Change Manager;
- MUST: A Lean Blackbelt certificate;
- MUST: Demonstrable experience with change projects within a banking organization;
- PRE: Knowledge of FEC.
If you align well with the specified criteria and are ready for an exciting advancement in your professional journey, we would be delighted to connect with you. Please submit your CV along with a cover letter by clicking the APPLY button. Should you have any inquiries regarding the vacancy, feel free to reach out to Angie Hollink at email@example.com.