Would you like to join a young and driven team in the challenge to help protect the bank and the customers worldwide against criminals who are laundering money and financing terrorism? As a data engineer, you will be part of the Helios team in the Transaction Monitoring Detection area of the Tech4FEC tribe.
We are looking for a (2) DevOps/Data/Cloud Engineer to strengthen the Helios team which is part of the Wholesale & Rural Transaction Monitoring Detection department, FEC Tech. Helios (built on Streamlit) is a Python web application. Its purpose is to provide alert handlers within W&R branches an interactive environment to view statistics and adjust thresholds on historic alerted transactions, to assist in back-testing and rule-tuning activities. It contributes to the long-term ambition to enable continuous assessment of the controls in place for monitoring the TM risks for all branches within the scope of Global W&R. Which is achieved by means of fully automated Backtesting and Rule Tuning procedures. Currently, the team consists of 2 Data Scientists, a Solution Architect, and a Product Owner. We are looking for someone to help with building and maintaining the cloud components for Helios.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Proven experience with Azure Managed services:
- Azure SQL managed services and other managed DBs
- Azure Container Registry
- Azure App Service, Azure functions (Hosting an App on Azure)
- Azure services
- Azure Data Factory, Splunk
- Azure DevOps, IAC, Building and maintaining pipelines
- experience with web app development - ideal candidate knows how to properly build a secure web application (IAM, AD, MFA)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for a hybrid (on-prem and cloud) enterprise environment.
- Cloud security and monitoring
- Azure networking (security groups and firewall rules)
- Azure logs experience with end-to-end migration projects from on-prem to the Cloud (preferred) advanced Python Knowledge(preferred)
Facts & Figures
- We support 11 regions all over the world in transaction monitoring.
- Between 450.000 & and 1.000.000 transactions are monitored on a daily base
- We strive for AI-driven monitoring and recovery
- 500+ employees are working in Tech4FEC
- 43,822 colleagues worldwide
- A 36 or 40-hour workweek
#Azurelogs, #IAM #Activedirectory #DevOps #Datafactory #Englishjob #Cloud #SQL
#jobinasmterdam #jobsinutrecht #job
Then we would like to receive your updated CV by hitting the Apply button. For questions about this vacancy, Angie Hollink can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.