Your data management skills have an impact on our 2.5 billion spend.
You and your job
Imagine being able to help your colleagues increase the data quality. Supplier data provides a wealth of information that can be used to further reduce bank's supplier costs and supplier risks. In addition, data is the core of the Procurement & Vendor Management (PVM) applications.
As a Data Steward, you can make a difference by ensuring that data in PVM's applications is complete and of high quality. Thanks to your analytical and systematic approach, you lay the foundation of the operating systems and ensure high-quality data delivery.
- You will run and change all applicable data warehouses in conjunction with the IT department;
- You will become a subject matter expert for all data-related questions and Participate in several data-related projects and
- You will perform a data risk assessment and monitor the agreements (e.g. DDA) made within this assessment to prevent data quality issues;
- You will take part in the creation of the Data definition;
- You should be aware of risks within the data delivery chain (for example manual adjustments) and mitigate these risks with appropriate controls;
- You will integrate data from all business locations into our systems;
- You will monitor and report on issues with data definitions and data quality.
Top 3 responsibilities
- You will manage the different stakeholders for the data (data producers, data consumers, IT, etc.);
- You will define and implement data quality rules, actively monitor data quality issues, take the initiative to come up with optimization of IT processes to prevent data issues from occurring, and actively manage the data producers' community to increase their awareness and ownership of high-quality input of data;
- You will perform a data risk assessment and monitor the agreements (e.g. DDA) made within this assessment to prevent data quality issues.
- Together we achieve more than alone
- We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Data Management, Report, and Analytics within the PVM department.
You and your talent:
- You have a Master's degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, or related;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant data management and data quality experience preferably in the financial industry;
- You have experience related to system integrations preferably related to data exchange;
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- You have strong knowledge of data management concepts; lineage, data quality monitoring, and issue management;
- You have strong knowledge of databases, data warehouses, and data warehouse concepts;
- You are familiar with the Agile and Scrum way of working.