You have a great interest in automation and are curious about new techniques. You already have several years of experience as a Database Administrator and would like to use your experience and develop yourself further.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You have continuous improvement at your core for your work and your skills and knowledge. In same time, you like to share your experience and knowledge with the rest of your team. You are familiar with Agile methodologies like SAFe and SCRUM and know how to put them into practice.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server including SSIS, SSAS and PowerBI.
- Experience with SAP Sybase ASE, PostgreSQL and/or Mongo DB is a plus
- Proficiency in Linux and/or Windows OS administration
- Familiarity with database management tools such as SSMS, DBIsql, ASEIsql, Sybase Central, SCC, DBA Cockpit, DBeaver, SCCM, SCOM, CMS, etc. (preferred)
- Experience with DevOps tools and principles (CICD delivery / GIT) for database development and deployment. Including experience on scripting with PowerShell, Shell, YAML
- Experience with maintenance solutions like sp_Blitz®, ,DBAtools and Ola Hallengren SQL Server Maintenance Solution
- Experience with securing features like: Encryption, Auditing, Access control, Assessments
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- As a Senior Database Administrator, you will help us to manage, secure and optimize our databases.
- In this role you will be responsible for:
- Identifying user needs and ensuring database efficiency and reliability
- Troubleshooting and resolving database errors and issues
- Formulation and implementing standards, guidelines and (security) policies for the use of the database platforms
- Guide and support the application developers in their choices regarding databases
- Collaborate with our internal customers to provide a high-quality service.
- Reduce manual effort thru automation
- Secure the environment by applying the best industry practices from design to implementation.
- You are the point of contact for matters arising from the incident changes, problem and configuration management processes and you develop scripts yourself.
Then we would like to receive an updated CV by hitting the APPLY button. For this questions of this vacancy, Angie Hollink can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org