To make Europe the first climate-neutral continent by 2050 at the latest. The Netherlands and Germany have therefore set themselves ambitious goals to expand offshore wind energy: as early as 2030, Germany and the Netherlands want to reach a capacity of 30 and 22.2 Gigawatts, respectively. Energy from offshore wind farms in the European powerhouse North Sea will play in a crucial role. This client guarantees that this energy will reach the mainland - and in the most environmentally friendly way possible. That is why we have developed the 2GW program with a unique transnational approach. And thus increase the pace and efficiency of the energy transition.
For our client we are looking for an: Electrical Energy System Analyst
In this challenging role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work closely with the asset data management team to ensure accurate implementation and maintenance of the Reference Designation System (RDS) ISO/IEC 81346 within our solution and system architecture.
- Take ownership of TenneT legacy item designation and labeling, ensuring seamless integration with existing data structures and taketakinge of tickets generated by stakeholders related to improvement or clarification purposes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify data-related requirements and provide valuable insights into RDS implementation and asset data structuring.
- Monitor and analyze data quality, implementing measures to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and compliance with industry standards.
- Continuously improve data processes and contribute to data governance efforts, helping to establish best practices and guidelines.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of data documentation, supporting other team members in understanding the RDS and asset data structures.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant working experience, preferably from working in a similar position in the energy sector or a technical industry.
- You have experience and expertise in Reference Designation Systems.
- A proven track record with ISO/IEC 81346 is desirable including experience with asset-related data.
- Bring some experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP) is considered advantageous.
- System engineering background.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with various teams and stakeholders.
- Dutch requirement is because most documentation is in Dutch.