A large number of them rely on the Banking App on a daily basis. The app is a stepping stone towards creating a personalised environment that revolves around the customer on a multitude of devices.
In multiple ways: apart from delivering great customer functionality the team builds, test and run it with the latest technology stack. The team seek to continuously improve the way they work and by doing that becoming the most customer-oriented bank in the Netherlands.
The teams are focussed on the Authentication & Authorization (login and signing) functionality for the 8 million customers using the bank online banking environment.
Key Qualifications the Must-Haves:
• 8+ years experience building applications with common web technologies (Java, JEE, Spring)
• Proven experience in 5 or more complex projects
• Knowledge of common design patterns
• Experience with automation; build pipelines, testing, deployments, monitoring
• Being able to support several teams by educating them and helping them make choices
• Excellent knowledge of architectural principles and how these support developers to build upon the platform
• Experience with micro services
• Experience with event driven systems and Kafka
• Experience with SQL databases
• Experience with cloud foundry
• Experience with test automation
• Experience with NoSQL databases
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with Azure DevOps
• Working knowledge of source control software such as Git
• Exposure to Agile development methodologies
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must be able to brainstorm and communicate ideas with your teams as well other stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time
• Comfortable working in a multi-discipline team
You are not only responsible for changing and deploying your application, you will also do what is in the customers best interest to keep it stable. This can include standby shifts on weekdays and over the weekend. Also by focussing on far reaching automation for all testing, deploying and monitoring you will help to improve the DevOps delivery. You are capable of taking over the basic activities of other DevOps team members in case necessary, like performing business analysis, coding, executing tests or support activities.
Then we would like to speak to you! Forward your updated CV with a cover letter by hitting the APPLY button. For questions about the vacancy, Angie Hollink can be reached at +31(0)626440024 | firstname.lastname@example.org