For one of our clients, we are looking for a Junior Functional Application Consultant:
How can you make your mark:
As a junior functional application consultant in SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation), you make your mark being the linking pin between finance and IT. Together with two colleagues, you will help to ensure that the existing Dutch and international users (from the business) of SAP BPC are able to report in the system. You get excited about data analyses and a deep comprehension of computers and software. Due to your efforts, your colleagues will know how to find you for questions about our consolidation software SAP BPC.
About 300 colleagues, around the world, are currently using SAP BPC and its important output, which changes periodically. Because of your financial background education and experience you work together with the users and IT. You know or are eager to learn how to translate the user's questions and needs into a solution.
In addition, you will be involved in the implementation of OneStream, the replacement for SAP BPC. In short, this position offers you the unique opportunity to participate in the implementation of OneStream in an international environment.
Your responsibilities as a junior functional application consultant:
- Drafting designs of functional changes and implementing them in consultation with your team members, several divisional control departments, and IT;
- Coordinating functional acceptance testing by key users during major changes;
- Building Excel reports from SAP BPC or in CXO Cockpit;
- Creating Ad-hoc overviews for internal clients, (your colleagues);
- You can make your mark as a junior functional application consultant if you:
- Are enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the existing applications so that the financial reports meet the requirements of business stakeholders;
- Have fun working jointly with a small team of application specialists;
- Have a good command of the English language and preferably Dutch;
- Completed a bachelor's degree in finance;
- Your team: You will join a team of approximately 10 professionals, including 3 functional application specialists. A team that has a broad responsibility, within which you can develop and enjoy sparring with each other;
- Full-time/part-time: it concerns an appointment for 32-40 hours per week.