For our clients located in Germany as well as other European countries we are looking for several Low Code Developers to provide offshore premium consulting services.
Our clients are using the high-end Appollo Low Code Platform to automate their business processes as well as to develop any kind of mobile apps and web portals. The clients are from various business sectors like logistics, finance, insurance and industry as well as public services and healthcare.
You will be assisting the client in digitalization of medium to high complex business processes, creating outstanding mobile apps and web portals impressing with a highly sophisticated user experience.
What we provide:
- flexible working hours & home office option
- a future-proof, permanent job with interesting opportunities for development
- a dynamic working environment: direct communication channels to all hierarchy levels, open doors, helpful, committed colleagues and flexible working hours within a 40-hour week
What we expect from you:
- education in the area of IT or computer science or comparable qualification
- 3 years’ experience in professional software development (e.g., Java, C#, JEE, .net)
- analytical thinking
- agile development experience
- high awareness of quality
- translating user stories and requirements into workflow and data models
- design and implementation of user interfaces and user page flows
- knowledge about business process modeling (BPMN)
- integration of external systems (REST API)
- knowledge of DB design (ERM) as well as SQL
- HTML, CSS
- experience with low code platforms
- experience with Camunda process engine
- fluent English-speaking