For one of our clients, we are looking for an Oracle Enterprise Manager Specialist.
We are looking for an Oracle Enterprise Manager specialist (32-40 hrs) with a drive to innovate, standardize and automate. The Database Services team maintains (in addition to the Oracle and SQL databases) the OEM application, which is mainly used by the DBA team to monitor the database. Also, the DevOps teams use OEM to monitor their applications.
Where will you work?
With approximately 23,000 kilometers of (extra) high-voltage lines and 42 million end-users in the Netherlands and Germany, this company ranks among Europe's top five grid operators.
We are looking for you, if you are experienced with administering and maintaining Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control (we work with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13), have at least 5 years of experience as an Oracle Engineer (Oracle DevOps, Oracle DBA), and have experience in working with Linux RHEL.
You'll get extra points for:
- Experience with Microfocus Operations Bridge Manager (OBM);
- Experience with Oracle Middleware/Weblogic components;
- Experience with SQL Server 2017 or higher including Always On – highly preferable;
- Experience with Ansible / GIT;
- Experience with cloud services.
- Professional and intellectual ability at bachelor level or higher;
- A ‘go to’ person who is comfortably able to find his way in a large organization;
- Communicative, articulate, proactive, and easy to approach;
- A person who makes timely and informed decisions;
- A team player, leading by example;
- Actively sharing knowledge within the team;
- Service -, 'automate-everything'-, customer/user-centric minded.
- Development of new metrics.
Information about the team:
The DBA team consists of 7 experienced Oracle and SQL DBAs. The team is responsible to for a high-performing, secure, and highly available database platform.