For our client in Eindhoven, we are looking for a Procurement Intelligence Officer: Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organizations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community. Your analytical skills have an impact on the 2.5 billion spent.
You and your job
Imagine being able to help your colleagues increase the report and analytics deliverables. Supplier data provides a wealth of information that can be used to further reduce bank's supplier costs and supplier risks. In addition, data is the core of the Procurement & Vendor Management (PVM) applications. As a Procurement Intelligence Officer, you can make a difference by providing detailed insights into PVM's spend, contract, and risk information. Thanks to your analytical and systematic approach, you lay the foundation of the operating systems and ensure high-quality data delivery.
- Making analyses available to colleagues and clients within and outside PVM;
- Constantly looking for new sources of information and ways to make them accessible to the purchasing function;
- Ensuring the availability, enrichment, and quality of (purchase) data from internal and external sources in collaboration with other parties;
- Combining different sources from different environments to new insights
Facts & figures
- 32-36 hours per week;
- 43,822 colleagues around the world
Top 3 responsibilities
- Developing new possibilities of reporting in relation to Global Data Platform (GDP);
- Creating automated reports using Power BI and Power Automate;
- Picturing new processes to improve reporting functions.
You and your talent
- You have a Master's degree in Information Management or related;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant data analytics experience preferably in the financial industry
- You have experience related to the Procurement process
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills with experience in a similar position
- You have strong knowledge of databases, data warehouses, and data warehouse concepts and the know-how to connect different sources to each other.
- You have strong skills in Excel and Power BI.
Are you a good match for the specified criteria and prepared to take a stimulating leap in your professional journey? Then we would like to speak to you! Forward your CV with a cover letter by hitting the APPLY button. For questions about the vacancy, Angie Hollink can be reached at email@example.com.