The team is simplifying and modernizing the Financial Accounting and Product Control and accounting landscape. Within Tribe Finance & Product Control, the squads maintain and build new cloud solutions that will be used within the entire organization.
Together with Architecture, Tech lead, DevOps teams, and Product Owners, you, as an SAP basis consultant, will optimize, monitor design, and maintain the SAP landscape for the various SAP applications within the organization.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic SAP basis consultant to join our team. What do we expect you to do?
• You are a sparring partner for DevOps teams, infra, suppliers, product owners, and other stakeholders,
• You perform and play a key role in technical monitoring
• You perform or coordinate technical maintenance (upgrades etc.)
• You are aware of and implementing security and IT risk regulations
• You participate in SAP projects
Customer focus, Good communication skills, and expectation management are clearly essential for the role of SAP basis consultant. Needless to say, a team player!
You should be able to perform SAP-based consultancy activities, as well as prepare the bank for the cloud. Coordination and monitoring the cloud applications will become more and more important, as well as the safeguarding of security aspects.
In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
• Minimum 3 years of experience as SAP basis consultant;
• Experience with working with cloud applications;
• Experience with Netweaver, Hana, Fiori, PI
• Experience in stakeholder management;
• Experience with methods like Agile, Scrum, Lean, and DevOps;
• Fluent in English and Dutch languages, both written and spoken.
• Experience with Linux/AIX
• Preferably experience with DB2
• Preferably experience with SAP BTP
Then we would like to receive your updated CV by hitting the Apply button. For questions about this vacancy, Angie Hollink can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.