Duur: 16-08-2023 - 31-07-2024 met optie op verlenging.
Engels: English mandatory.
"Senior Security Engineer (Crypto Services)
You hastily go to a shop at central station. During checkout you tap your bank card at the terminal, and it beeps: ""insufficient funds"". You quickly pull out your phone, log on to the app and transfer money from your savings account to your payment account. You immediately swipe your card again. This time the transaction succeeds. All this is made possible using secure techniques, such as cryptography. You help to make this happen. As a security engineer of the crypto services team, you can make a difference by keeping the bank secure, connected and always available.
We want to deliver the best services to our engineers, and you as part of the crypto services team, you play a role in them! Our services include cloud and on premises solutions that optimize the engineering journey for developers. As a member of our Crypto Services team, you are tech-savvy, working with smart and creative solutions, and you do not stop at hitting a wall to improve the development process for thousands of engineers.
Making a difference
You will be responsible for the support of cryptographic keys and key management regarding the availability, timeliness, and performance of our services. You manage client expectations. You have knowledge of ITIL processes, compliancy & security requirements, incident management, and availability & security monitoring of our services. You (optionally) participate in the team’s 24/7 standby schedule.
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of the Hardware Security Modules (HSMs). infrastructure, including tooling, network, and monitoring.
- Participating in project activities such as lifecycle management of HSMs and embedding cryptography in applications.
- Supporting the key lifecycle management for critical applications such as PKI and payment.
- Actively contributing to the department’s agile way of working.
You and your job
Connecting the right information and solution to the right place in your team and area is what you strive for. Bridging the gap between what is required to serve engineers as good as possible.
You can easily talk to engineers, architects, security officers and tech leads to find the best solutions for our engineers. Your ambition is to make and keep our bank the safest in the world. And you want to co-create your products with the clients who use them.
As a security specialist, you are a T-shaped professional with a broad experience in IT/Cyber security and a specialization in cryptography is a plus. Your knowledge is utilized in combination with consultancy skills and help other teams further on the topics on cyber security and cryptography.
Experienced IT security specialists with limited knowledge about cryptography are encouraged to apply. Internal training and coaching to obtain in-depth knowledge about cryptography can be facilitated.
You and your talent
Within Tech4Engineering we value integrity, an engineering focus, an ‘improvement and embracing change’ mind-set and openness. In addition, it is important that you are a team player, have leadership skills and recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- Minimum 7 years working experience in relevant roles (in IT Security).
- Good communication skills to collaborate with business users and squad members.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Influencing others.
- Presenting (incl. memo writing).
- Being an advisor.
- Technical writing & drawing.
- Understanding (client) developers & engineers.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of cryptography is a plus.
- Cloud Security expertise (AWS and Azure).
- Microsoft Azure certification or similar working experience.
- CCISP, CISSM, CompTIA or similar cybersecurity certification or similar working experience.