For our client from Germany, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst (all genders) with insurance expertise.
The client is an internationally operating German specialist insurer for the professional horticulture sector. In the course of the Digital Transformation, the client wants to replace legacy systems and optimize and digitalize its business processes. This is to be implemented using state-of-the-art cloud technologies and the Appollo Low Code Platform.
Your role – what awaits you:
You are familiar with insurance processes? You have been working as a technical expert in the insurance sector at the interface between business and IT for years? Become the link between the business requirement and the technical implementation with us.
- You analyze, optimize and define business processes, create functional and non-functional requirements
- You build the bridge between stakeholders.
- You support in the preparation of user stories, use cases and/or business cases around functionalities to be implemented
- You translate user stories into appropriate process, UI and data models.
- You work as part of an open-minded and interdisciplinary team within the framework of agile methods
Your skills - what you bring to the table
- Several years of professional experience in the insurance sector with knowledge of processes and structures in the areas of portfolio management, claims settlement, product management, reporting and controlling
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and a high level of abstraction
- Strongly solution-oriented approach to work and interest in consulting
- Strong communication skills and very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Experience in process modeling (BPMN)
- Experience in Dynamic Case Management (CMMN)
- Experience in Business Rules Definition (DMN)
- Experience in Low Code
€90.00 per hour