Role: Senior Crypto Consultant
Location: Utrecht, Hybrid
Do you have a vision on how to improve the development experience for the engineers, so that they can efficiently develop features for the customers?
As Senior Crypto Consultant for the bank Tech4Dev, you have an opportunity to design the technology that provides the digital experience of 7 million customers through the channels and provide a developer platform for over 3,000 developers within the bank.
Within the area of Tech4Dev, the squads work on tools and supporting security and adherence processes that help over 400 teams to build the modern digital experience, while ensuring the highest standards for quality, performance, and security.
You will support and closely work together with Crypto Security teams to make the bank even more secure. In this role, you work closely together with the product owner, scrum master, business analyst, and solution architect. Next to that alignment with other departments/squads regarding crypto security processes and security by design, is a very important part of your role. You need to like the challenge of maneuvering in a complex environment.
Together with the team, you ensure a vision of the current and future solutions we provide. You leverage your process experience, your understanding of the business drivers, and your knowledge of current and emerging technology and its practical application.
You and your job
Connecting the right information and solution to the right place in your team and area is what you strive for. Bridging the gap between what is required to serve engineers within the bank as well as possible.
The Senior Crypto Consultant is a T-shaped professional with broad experience in IT/Cyber Security and a specialization in cryptography. His or her knowledge is utilized in combination with consultancy skills and helps other teams further on the topics of cyber security and cryptography
Also a specialist in software (crypto) integrations and supporting application builders/engineers/developers (DevOps) on all services. In this role, it is about (IT) technical & development skills. The main focus is on cloud services and also helping other teams to become more mature in cryptographic development.
- Higher education (HBO) IT (security), mathematics, or similar technical study
- Master's degree in IT (security), mathematics, or similar technical study
- 10+ years of working experience (HBO) or 5+ years of working experience in an IT/Cyber Security or similar role
- Cloud Security expertise (AWS and Azure)
- Cloud infrastructure deployment (CI/CD, operational)
- Coding & scripting skills (for example Java, C#, REST API, bash, PowerShell, XML, JSON)
- Cryptographic integration tooling/interfaces (incl. PKCS#11, OpenSSL, API, etc.)
- Conceptual thinking
- Influencing others
- Presenting (incl. memo writing)
- Being an advisor
- Technical writing & drawing
- Understanding (client) developers & engineers
- Training & certification
- Extensive advisory skills
- AWS training
- Microsoft AZ certification
- CCISP, CISSM, CompTIA, or similar cybersecurity certification