Language Required: English Only.
"Senior Software Engineer (test specialist)
Imagine… that you are contributing to a high-performing team in the e-trading and distribution area of Markets and Treasury! You are part of a DevOps organization with a clear customer focus.
Making a difference
• You will be part of a self-organizing DevOps team, mainly focused on front and back-end Software Engineering (solution development) and staying in control as a team, delivering workflow solutions for the Treasury department of the bank.
• You are a team player and help the teams to improve the DevOps way of working, taking ownership of the teams and sharing your knowledge.
• You identify innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
• Having the right mindset and motivation to develop yourself and learn new things.
• Understand detailed product backlog items and able to test the technical solutions for these backlog items.
With each other
The Treasury Work Flow squad is part of the e-trading and distribution area of Markets & Treasury. The Treasury Work Flow Squad is one of the three squads contributing to the strategic e-trading and distribution architecture of the treasury.
Customer focus, Excellent communication skills, Collaboration, and Technologically advanced are essential for the role of Software Engineer with a focus on front-end test automation. In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
• Minimum of an HBO work and thought level;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in testing;
• A quality mindset;
• Experience with exploratory testing;
• Experience with test automation, including tooling like Selenium and Cucumber (BDD);
• Experience with hosting applications fully or partially in the cloud (Azure);
• Knowledge of using REST API tooling like Postman for external and internal interfaces;
• Proven SQL knowledge;
• Preferably knowledge of and experience in working at a financial institution;
• You have worked in a DevOps team;
• Good oral and written communication skills in English.
Also important to know:
• You already live in the Netherlands;
• Operational support will be part of the job."
Then we would like to receive your updated CV with your extensive cover letter by hitting the APPLY button. Do you have specific questions about this role? Please reach out to Angie Hollink via firstname.lastname@example.org.