For one of our clients in Arnhem, we are looking for a
Strategy Acceleration Manager
About the company:
The Netherlands and Germany have therefore set themselves ambitious goals to expand offshore wind energy: as early as 2030, Germany and the Netherlands want to reach a capacity of 30 and 22.2 Gigawatts, respectively. Energy from offshore wind farms in the European powerhouse North Sea will play a crucial role. This client guarantees that this energy will reach the mainland - and in the most environmentally friendly way possible. That is why we have developed the 2GW program with a unique transnational approach. And thus increase the pace and efficiency of the energy transition.
- The Business Acceleration Team works closely with stakeholders on all levels. It accelerates strategic topics and directly contributes to the goals.
- Be an active driver for change and thereby help to ensure a seamless translation of strategy to implementation via agile ways of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a sparring partner for the organization by working closely with board/senior leaders to understand and structure complex, strategic problems and develop projects/initiatives to solve them.
- Lead and collaborate with diverse teams of colleagues with strategic, technical, and business backgrounds to implement 6-12 week projects/initiatives in 2-week sprint cycles.
- Proactively identify and develop creative and feasible solutions to challenges that may arise during implementation.
- Synthesize complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both, qualitative and quantitative methods, while discussing these with board/senior leaders.
- Establish trust-based relationships with internal and external stakeholders to collaboratively drive projects and, thus, achieve strategic goals.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, however, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of strategy (in-house) consulting or 5 years of project management experience required with a track record in successfully delivering projects, including a demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Strategic as well as hands-on mentality, demonstrated ability to facilitate complex discussions and convince on key principles, but also deliver business impact and actionable recommendations. Thereby creating a high-performance culture, raising the bar, and driving accountability.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytic skills (i.e., can conduct root cause analysis, develop hypothesis, make recommendations, and track results)
- Competent in project management (including scoping, planning, and execution) under tight deadlines; experience in working with teams that work in short delivery cycles is a plus.
- Ability to familiarize oneself with project-relevant contexts (including technical documentation and policy requirements).
- You show independence, initiative, and the ability to work in a team. This is for you just as natural as strong communication skills and very good English skills. A minimum of Dutch is beneficial as well.